Guidelines for Registration of NGO in WBPCB
Guidelines for Registration of Non-Government
Organizations (NGOs) in West Bengal Pollution Control Board
- Criteria for Registration of
The criteria for the registration for NGOs with WBPCB are as
- Any NGO who is willing to work with the Board may apply by using this aforesaid enlistment form through out the year.
- The Board will not issue any new enlistment or renewal certificate/letter to any NGO further.
- Only name of the NGOs along with their communication detail will be incorporated in Board's website.
- The State Board will continue to share information / experience with the listed NGOs.
- The State Board may take help from the listed NGOs to disseminate / distribute environmental news /campaign materials.
- The Board may, from time to time, review and modify
guidelines for Registration of NGOs and their interaction
- The Board, on reference from any affected party, and for
good and sufficient reasons, may review and modify this
In case of disputes regarding interpretation of any of the
provisions of this Regulation, the decision of the Board shall
be final and binding.
Click here to view the enlisted
Click here to view the format for
registration of NGOs
West Bengal Pollution Control
Paribesh Bhavan, 10A,
Sector III, Salt Lake City, Calcutta -
Call us at
1-800-345-3390 (toll free)